Description: You insert the 4 kings randomly into the deck, cut the deck and all 4 kings are together
1. Take the four Kings out of the deck, and also two other cards.
2. Fan the four Kings out, and place the two other cards you selected behind the second King. Line them up so your audience cannot see the two other cards.
3. Show the Kings to the spectators.
4. Place the Kings (and the two secret cards) face down on the top of the deck.
5. Tell the audience that the four Kings are good friends, and they don't like to be apart.
6. Place the top King on the bottom of the deck. You may show the audience this card.
7. Place the next card (not a King) into the center of the deck.
8. Repeat step 7.
9. Leave the fourth card on the top. You may show the audience that it is a King.
10. Explain that the Kings are real good friends and will soon be back together.
11. Cut the deck in the middle, and put the bottom half on the top.
12. Search the deck for the four Kings. They have been magically moved next to each other.